For Contributors and Developers: Overview
An overview of informational links for content contributors and developers wishing to learn more about our technical services...
- Recommend a Resource - Suggest a single resource for inclusion in NSDL
APIs and Software Products (Wiki Page) - Learn about NSDL's various APIs and its software products which help the education community organize, manage, and disseminate digital educational content. Geared to developers, this site gives a Technical Overview, and all the details on the NSDL's technical infrastructure.
- APIs - See how to embed NSDL search results into your website, add Strand Maps to your application, get a data dump of NSDL metadata, and access other powerful features of the NSDL by using our APIs.
- Software Products - Find out more about the different software packages provided by the NSDL for digital library creation and management, all available open-source.
- Contributing Metadata and Collections (Wiki Page) - Find information to help you understand and develop metadata for contributiing digital collections to NSDL - everything you need to know about how to begin, recommended formats, available software, getting help and consultation, and more.
- NSDL offers customized consultation and technical services on a contractual basis for organizations seeking to efficiently and effectively serve their audiences with educational content. If you are interested in these possibilities, contact us to learn more.