Provided by Shodor. The Computational Science Education Reference Desk (CSERD) identifies, develops, and sustains effective educational materials for computational science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. Resources include interactive activities and instructional materials for students, educators, and parents; workshops, online courses, and educational resources geared towards educators, and; internships and workshops that provide students with resources in computational science.
CSERD: Computational Science Education Reference Desk
The Computational Science Education Reference Desk (CSERD) features resources to help students learn about computational science and to help teachers incorporate it into the classroom. Computational science involves the appropriate use of a...
Full description and distribution of resources
- Browse by subject, keyword, audience, education level, resource type
- Search by basic and advanced keyword
- Register as a reviewer
- Contribute to the library
- Journal of Computational Science Education (JOCSE) an online journal for use of computation in education via dissemination of uniques uses in the classroom and research findings in computational science education
- National Computational Science Institute (NCSI) provides workshops for educators at all levels covering a wide range of computational science subjects, including ideas and resources for classroom use.
- Newsletter subscribe to Shodor’s newsletter
- Download Math Flyer mobile app with Math Flyer, a student can plot a graph and manipulate all of the variables and constants in that graph, allowing him or her to see the relationships firsthand.